Welcome to the SRA Library
Welcome to the Santa Rosa Academy library! Our library is here to help with your many needs whether you are looking for the newest novel, audio books, or children’s books, come and visit our library.
Scholastic Book Fair Coming Soon.
Our librarian, Mrs. Brannan would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Phone: (951)672-2400 Ext. 2101
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. 27587 La Piedra Road
Menifee, CA 92584
You can now look up library books from home and school!
- Click the following link: books.sra.mn
- Click on the name “Santa Rosa Academy” which is highlighted.
- You can look up any circulation book by typing in the title, author or subject under the “basic” tab.
- You can also look up circulation books under the “visual” tab for younger students who are just learning to read.
- With this tab the student just clicks on the picture of the subject they are looking for and a list of books will come up.
4th Grade- English Book List
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing – Judy Blume
- Island of the Blue Dolphins – Scott O’Dell
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Roald Dahl
- By the Great Horn Spoon! – Sid Fleischman
- Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief – Rick Riordan
5th Grade- English Book List
- Dear Mr. Henshaw (Red Track) – Beverly Cleary
- The Sign of the Beaver – Elizabeth George Speare
- The City of Ember – Jeanne DuPrau
- Tuck Everlasting – Natalie Babbitt
- George Washington’s Socks – Elvira Woodruff
- Gregor the Overlander – Suzanne Collins
6th Grade- English Book List
- The Egypt Game – Zilpha Snyder
- The Cay – Theodore Taylor
- Milkweed – Jerry Spinelli
- The Phantom Tollbooth – Norton Juster
7th Grade- English Book List
- The Giver – Lois Lowry
- The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle – Avi
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry – Mildred Taylor
- The Outsiders – S.E. Hinton
8th Grade- English Book List
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (John Boyne)
- The Diary of Anne Frank (the play: dramatized by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett)
- Messenger (Lois Lowry)
- Of Mice and Men (John Steinbeck)
11th Grade- English III Book List
- The Scarlet Letter
- The Great Gatsby
- The Crucible
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- Various stories and expository texts
12th Grade- English IV Book List
- Brave New World
- Various Expository texts
Quote of the Month
“To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.”
― Joseph Chilton Pearce