Santa Rosa Academy Art Show
April 17th through the 21st Red and White Track students and High School students will be showcasing art projects in the Carmel Library on campus. Students that have attended the ArtWorkshop on Tuesday or Wednesday may participate. The deadline to turn in artwork is March 24th.
- Participating students that have been enrolled this year in Art Workshop on Tuesday’s or Wednesday’s may participate – Grades 2 and 4.
- Artwork should of been produced in Art Workshop or as an extension of Mrs. Ines Miller’s art class teaching. It should reflect the student’s best efforts with minimal to no adult assistance.
- No sign up is needed. However, participating Artwork must be labeled. All labels should be typed or neatly printed. Please print clearly on an index card and attach it to the back of the artwork with the following information:
Artwork that is unlabeled will NOT be displayed
Medium: (Watercolor, crayons, pencil, pastels, etc.)
- Entries will be exhibited pending availability of space.
- All students who enter their artwork in this exhibit enter at their own risk. SRA will not assume any responsibility for loss or damage of submitted artwork.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Ines Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 20th